Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Self-respect & Ego


There's a very thin line between self-respect & Ego

Self-respect is a feeling of confidence and pride in your own ability and worth. Ego is the Latin word for "I." So if a person seems to begin every sentence with "I", it's sometimes a sign of a big ego

I have self-respect but I do not have EGO.

If I love someone I will try my level best to talk to and keep in touch with that person

I will be the first one to send the message. I will be the first one to call to tell them.

I will be the first one to go and meet them.

But when the communication stops everything will stop eventually...

Without communication, there's no point in having a relationship.. It means the other person does not want to keep in touch with you...

Simply, it's called losing interest, and eventually, they will stop caring about you...

Always trust your instincts 

NEVER FIND A PLACE WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE YOUR SELF-RESPECT. 



No comments:

Post a Comment