Wednesday, May 4, 2022

8 Months Apart..

I think you know you truly love someone when he is always there in the back of your mind. Like he might not be there in person but you wish he was by your side all the time. I just wish I could laugh with him, gossip with him, smile with him, I honestly wish I could do so many things with him. 

It's so crazy how many feelings you can have for one person. Love is a weird feeling but it's also the most amazing feeling ever. When that special person just texts you "I love you" or calls you out of the blue; Your heart hurts and your eyes just light up with joy it's crazy. 

I imagine if he and I would have lived closer if our relationship would still be the same. Or if we did, would we even talk or not about each other. I believe that God put us together and distanced us for some reason. That is to identify the difference between love and attraction. Love will never fade whatever the circumstance is. Attraction and cheesy words won't last for more than 3 - 4 months.

Never let go of your love just because of a temporary attraction. One day you will miss the moon while counting stars. Trust your instincts and stay loyal. Whenever you are feeling sad just remember this 'True love will always find its way back."

2 comments: